We know investing in a large one of a kind statement piece, like a handmade Turkish rug, can be difficult, and that is why we work with all all designers and clients, in good standing, to offer our merchandise on approval/consignment.
Our goals is clear communication & here is what you need to know
- All merchandise is the property of WIRED COLLABORATIVE’S studio until the completion of its sale
- Merchandise is to be returned to WIRED COLLABORATIVE’S studio located at136 Retreat Plaza, St Simons Island, Georgia 31522 on the approval end date (listed on your copy of the Merchandise Approval / Consignment Form) in its original state.
- Any damages, stains, and discoloration will not be approved for return and the customer shall be charged the full quoted price with tax.
- Depending on the total retail amount out on assignment our staff will collect either a check and/or credit card number along with a signed payment authorization form that states the full terms of the agreement.
- Any inventory in this agreement held for longer than the agreed upon approval date(listed on your copy of the Merchandise Approval / Consignment Form)will be charged for the total outstanding amount plus tax.
- Additionally, the failure to return goods in this agreement will result in a $100.00 late fee plus monthly interest at 18% on the outstanding amount.
- Please understand all sales are final and we do not accept returns.
- Keep in mind that vintage and handcrafted items may have irregularities in size, color, and style.
If you plan to take merchandise with you on Approval / Consignment, then please bring the following to your studio visit:
- (1) Credit Card
- (1) Personal check
- (1) State Drivers License or Passport
Again, please understand all sales are final and we do not accept returns.